Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

Gerflor

Had a quick look this afternoon to see our gerflor flooring. This took 2 days work as we had
the entire house done in these planks. No carpet for us due to lessons learned from sick kids and indoor pets. I was a bit disappointed to see a scotia trim around the kitchen cabinets. I guess I won't "see" it after a few days of living in the house.
We've also had our flyscreens installed and the portaloo is gone. That thing was really starting to pong. We can also see lots of blue masking tape inside and out. We know we are getting close to the end even though our SS won't give us that elusive date!!
Our back yard is an absolute mess, very wet. MDJ do a great job cleaning up the front yard but they ignore the back yard. We still have blue frames (roof battens?) in the backyard. I don't think I can put them in the garbage bin and the council will not pick them up so MDJ better take em away! I don't want them!!






No comments:

Post a Comment