Pages

Monday 20 October 2014

Tiling Complete ?

Last week our tiling was completed, according to the SMS we received from MDJ. I can see that they haven't actually finished tiling!!! They haven't finished the tiling on the front porch. I'm not sure why it has been left this way, maybe it has something to do with the horrendous rain we had (over 70 mm in 3 hours). Update, they ran out of sand.
Our painters were back on Saturday so we haven't had a chance to look through our windows. We just can't bring ourselves to walk in or look through windows when someone is on site. It feels wrong.
We also received progress claim #5. Only one more payment to go!!!
I wish I knew what was on the agenda for this week. It's been so much fun to see things happen every week and now I can't see a thing. I really want to get inside again.

No comments:

Post a Comment